Alan is our Sports Science & Exercise Physiologist undergraduate at the University of Sydney. Application of the science along with his 5 years of experience on the job means no matter the goal he's got it covered.
He's continually investing in his education & building up his bank of knowledge with a particular focus on strength training, rehabilitation, nutrition & high performance in sport. In addition to coaching at the Bunker he's also a sports science intern at a professional rugby league club, the Canterbury Bulldogs. So if you want to push you're health & fitness to the next level, put a little bit of work in & have a bit of "craic" (fun) along the way as Alan would say (yes he's from Dublin, Ireland), you'll get the results you're after.
Outside of work & Uni, he’ll probably be catching up with his other half & mates or walking his pomeranian dogo "Bear".
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing & Business Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Sport Science & Exercise Physiology Sydney Uni (Current)
- ASCA Level 1 (Australian Strength & Conditioning Association certified)
- Intern at Canterbury Bulldogs Rugby League Club (Feb'19- Present)
- Intern at Elite Athlete Performance Centre University of Sydney (Nov'18- Feb'19)
- Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Female Health & Performance Course (Nardia Norman)
Squats, Bench & Deadlift with a sprinkle of power and dash of accessory work.
1. Worked in corporate for 12+ years (e-commerce)
2. Loves evidence-based reading on Programming, Strength & Hypertrophy
2. Some Personal Bests at 70kg: Squat (155kg) Bench (90kg), Deadlift (185kg)
Download ALAN's Programme
WHAT ALAN's CLIENTS SAY
"I've been training with Alan now for over two years. Alan works with you meticulously on the specifics of what you want to achieve. He pushes you hard BUT at the same time motivates you through the efforts and in a very short space of time you will see significant results - driving healthy outcomes and life changing habits. Alan is one of those unique individuals that has an ability to really help you surpass mental barriers, golden! Huge thanks to Alan for everything."
"If you want proven results and are willing to dedicate yourself to a very simple but life changing experience then train with Alan. Alan makes me accountable for my actions in & outside training sessions which has improved my overall health & is helping me achieve new strength targets in every training phase. Training sessions are tough, but that's what's needed to progress & improve. Looking forward to hitting a few more PB's this year."