1. I have competed in a total of 23 amateur boxing fights (19 wins, 4 losses) at both national and international levels
2. I was 14 years old when I started training with the goal of just being "fit"
3. I laugh at my own jokes so you don’t have too
- Cert III & IV Fitness, Master Trainer Level 1 (Australian Institute of Fitness)
- Injury & Rehab Management, Nutrition Planning (Australian Fitness Network)
- Cert II in Sports Coaching
- 3x Australian Boxing Champion
- 5+ years Personal Training
- Boxing/Kickbox Instructor
- Wellness Coach
- Group Trainer
There is no one size fits all approach as each individual style of training will vary based on a clients goals and needs. On that note: My own training is very out of the box with the importance of functionality and unilateral coordination.
Download JASMEEN's Programme
WHAT JASMEEN's CLIENTS SAY
“Jas is a very detailed orientated trainer. As someone who wanted to be trained like an athlete and with a lot of background in training and sport myself, I needed someone who could operate at an extremely professional level with in depth knowledge on performance training. Jas is just that. Not only is she extremely dedicated and experienced, she is energetic, fun and laser focused. She's brilliant at taking on my feedback, adjusting training to my specific needs and making our sessions jam packed with hard work and knowledge bombs. If you want to reach beast mode, take your training to the next level and fit that all in as an athlete, then Jas is your go to trainer.”