1. I started my dedication to fitness in high school with Schoolgirls Head of the River rowing training seven days a week.
2. I’ve competed in 16 bodybuilding and fitness competitions.
3. I have been a qualified personal trainer for 10 years.
- AIF Master Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor Cert 2008
- Charles Poliquin BioSignature Level 1 2011
- Charles Poliquin Level 2 PICP Strength Coach 2012
- Charles Poliquin Level 1 PICP Strength Coach 2012
- Charles Poliquin BioSignature 2013
- Charles Poliquin BioPrint 2014
- Charles Poliquin BioPrint 2015
- Charles Group BioSig 2015
- Results driven
- I have taken what I’ve learnt from 10 years of weight training in old-school bodybuilding and the Charles Poliquin-style method, and created a unique method of my own. My training is suited to people from all walks of life – office workers, weight loss clients, people seeking strength training and competitors with structured 12-week transformation plans
- Consistency is key to results for any client
Download Jes's Programme
WHAT Jes's CLIENTS SAY
"I have always been into fitness. I had been training for a while but started to get bored and felt my progress beginning to plateau, along with my enthusiasm and structure when it came to training. I asked around and kept hearing the name Jes Murphy. As soon as I reached out to Jes to help me with my training, I understood why. She immediately took the time to understand not only my goals, but why I wanted to achieve them, and the best way to fit a new training program into my day-to-day life. Jes completely changed my view on diet and really explained how beneficial it is to not only have a great training program, but to compliment this with great nutrition. Since beginning my training with Jes I feel the best I have ever felt and I’m enjoying my training more than ever. She practices what she preaches and, above all, genuinely cares. No matter who you are or what goals you have, you have to speak to Jes!"