1. Both her parents worked in the circus – her father was a magician!
2. She’s a world champion – in 2015 she won the PNBA Natural Olympia World Title.
3. She’s French – she came to Australia in 2014 because she saw it as a nation of fitness.
- CircusFit creator
- Bachelor in Sports Management
- Diploma of Fitness and Strength training
- More than eight years’ experience as PT and group fitness instructor
- International acrobat and circus entertainer
- Women’s Health Next Fitness Star 2017
- World Champion, PNBA Natural Olympia World Titles 2015
- 1st First Timer Fitness NSW 2015 INBA
- 1st Novice Fitness NSW 2015 INBA
- 1st Open Fitness NSW 2015 INBA
- 1st Overall Fitness INBA NSW 2015
- 2nd PNBA Pro Qualifier NSW 2015
- 4th Fitness Aus 2015
Sweat sessions with a smile! I believe in a multi-faceted fitness approach with a focus on strength, flexibility and agility. I don’t believe in any one style; each program is tailored to the client’s needs. I believe part of wellbeing is having purpose, goals, accomplishments and achievements. I love to work with clients to help them achieve their dreams – no matter how challenging they may be – whilst having fun along the way.
Download Laura's Programme
WHAT Laura's CLIENTS SAY
Training with Laura is my favourite workout of the week. I know it'll be a tough and intense session but I also know I'll have fun and come away feeling great! I would 100% recommend Laura, her positivity and loveable personality will win you over and you'll never want to leave!