1. Both my parents worked in the circus – my father was a magician!
2. In 2015, I won the PNBA Natural Olympia World Title.
3. I'm a Frenchie. I came to Australia in 2014 because I saw it as a nation of fitness.
- World Champion PNBA Fitness Model
- CircusFit™ Creator (Signature Class)
- Women's Health Next Fitness Star 2017
- PUMA Athlete
- Ultimate Beastmaster Season 3 Team France Participant
- Bachelor Degree (Sports Science)
- Diploma of Fitness & Strength Training
- International Experience (Europe & Australasia)
- 6+ years PT and Fitness Instructor
- International Acrobat & Circus Entertainer
- 1st Place PNBA Natural Olympia World Titles 2015
- 1st Place First Timer Fitness NSW 2015 INBA
- 1st Place Novice Fitness NSW 2015 INBA
- 1st Place Open Fitness NSW 2015 INBA
- 1st Place Overall Fitness INBA NSW 2015
- 2nd place PNBA Pro Qualifier NSW 2015
- 4th Place Fitness Aus 2015
Sweat sessions with a smile! I believe in a multi-faceted fitness approach with a focus on strength, flexibility and agility. I don’t believe in any one style; each program is tailored to the client’s needs. I believe part of wellbeing is having purpose, goals, accomplishments and achievements. I love to work with clients to help them achieve their dreams – no matter how challenging they may be – whilst having fun along the way.
Download Laura's Programme
WHAT Laura's CLIENTS SAY
Training with Laura is my favourite workout of the week. I know it'll be a tough and intense session but I also know I'll have fun and come away feeling great! I would 100% recommend Laura, her positivity and loveable personality will win you over and you'll never want to leave!