1. My tattoo on my left thigh is the symbol for mindfulness, a mental state focused on being aware of the present moment. It’s a practice that makes a positive difference to my life.
2. My mum is Asian and my dad is Caucasian (can you guess my background?!). I’m fluent in both languages.
3. I’m a bit of a nerd. I play video games and watch dorky things on YouTube.
- Accredited Sport and Exercise Scientist
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Scientist (AES)
- 8 years experience in the fitness industry
- Bachelor in Applied Science (Sport and Exercise Science), University of Sydney
- Certificate III in Gym Instructor
- Certificate IV in Personal Training
- Trainer for the AFL (NEAFL Division)
- PT for athletes in the AFL, NSWRU and combat sports
I use my experience to create challenging and fun evidence-based workouts! I apply my knowledge of biomechanics, muscle anatomy, athletic training and nutrition to maximise results while minimising the risk of injury. Exercise is the best hobby and it should be an enjoyable break from work and everyday life, so my workouts are fun as well as effective.
Download Luke's Programme
WHAT Luke's CLIENTS SAY
Steph (AFL Player for GWS Giants)
Luke has been an amazing trainer, his insights and knowledge about fitness, anatomy and biomechanics are extensive. Being an AFLplayer he really tailored my training to specifically reflect my needs on the field and help me reach my goals and improve my performance. He always made training fun and challenging!
Megan (Chiropractor and Women's AFL Athlete)
Already having a background in sports and rehabilitation, I still learnt so much from Luke's sessions. He really focused on technique and training specifically for your needs. I noticed improvements straight away in my posture and performance because of his programs. He kept it interesting and fun but always a challenge, would definitely recommend!
Luke Edmunds, best trainer I ever had, knowledgeable, motivated and always go the extra mile to help me reach my fitness goals. I have been training with Luke for more than a year now and have achieved great results. The nutrition plan works well, not only helps me leaner but also gets me into the habit of healthy eating. Various styles and constantly changing workout plan keeps my progress enjoyable. Plus the exercises are catered to my fitness level and body type, this keeps me injury free. Either your fitness goal is fat loss, getting fit or muscle size, strength gain, I seriously recommend Luke's help. His advice and method will save you time. Stick to it and reach your target!