1. I lived in five different countries.
2. The perfect way to start my day: coffee and a good book!
3. I’m a beach bum. I have been to more beaches than a sea turtle.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Management & Administration
- Cert III & IV in Fitness
- Certified Sports & Obesity Nutrition Coach
- 2+ years facilitating group classes
- Functional Training
- Strength & Conditioning
- Functional Workouts
Download Marta's Programme
WHAT Marta's CLIENTS SAY
I have had the privilege of being trained by Marta her knowledge and expertise in the field of nutrition and fitness is unparalleled.
I have always been the type to shy away from the gym and feel uncomfortable but Marta has shown me through positivity and gentle coaching that I can be in the gym alone and feel confident completing my sessions.
I have every confidence that any person using her services will achieve their results and walk out feeling more confident and better than before.
Marta is the best PT! She created a program and meal plan to help me reach my goal. She balances out trains me hard vs giving me a room for flexibility (ie: how I could flex my diet so I don't self-deprive). I have learnt a lot since day one especially on performing the right method/form, how-to train my core and glutes properly. I have lost 3kg in 3 weeks and on track to reach my goal.