1. I was born in a small country called Guyana in South America.
2. I'm not a morning person.
3. I think about the double slit experiment and its observer effect implications almost daily.
- 2001 Cert. IV Massage Therapy, Endeavour College of Natural Therapies
- 2009 Crossfit Level 1 Certificate, Perth
- 2009 NSWWA Olympic Lifting Level 1, Homebush Bay
- 2009 Crossfit Certified Olympic Lifting, QLD (Burgener)
- 2010 P.O.S.E Running Cert., Crossfit FX, Sydney, (Romanov)
- 2011 Ido Portal Upper Body Control, Crossfit Sydney
- 2011 Movnat 6 Day Retreat, Thailand (Verdier)
- 2014 TACFIT – Instructor Cert., Clubbell Athletics Cert., Flowfit Cert., QLD (Sonnen)
- 2015 Power Living 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, Bondi
- 2018 Animal Flow Level 1 (Alisha Smith) & Level 2 (Mike Fitch)
- Identify and address weaknesses and imbalances in movement patterns.
- Build a solid foundation or mobility, fitness, stability and strength so that you have a stronger, more functional body and a healthier, happier life.
- Gymnastics Strength Training, Olympic Lifting, Yoga and Movement & Mobility training.
Download Navin's Programme
WHAT Navin's CLIENTS SAY
"Navin has helped me achieve my goals of getting back into shape and losing my excess weight. I find his programs exciting and he continually changes them as I achieve my new goals."
"Navin is amazing. I couldn’t move or balance after a ski accident. When I began he was thoroughly helpful and engaging. 10 kilos less and walking without a limp and feeling 10 years younger are great results. More than that everyone was super friendly and positive. Navin has an encyclopaedic knowledge and a centred calmness he helps you with in your approach to health."
"Navin helped me become pain free when training on my own.”