1. I have two different thumbs :)
2. I love vanilla ice cream with crispy bacon!
3. My main passion is cooking.
1. Certificate III in Fitness (Australia)
2. Certificate IV in Fitness (Australia)
3. Certificated Specialist in laboratory blood test analysis (Poland)
4. Certificated Specialist in insulin resistance (Poland)
5. Certificated Specialist in glycaemic control, oxidative stress, adrenal burnout (Poland)
6. Certificated specialist in diet therapy in thyroid diseases (Poland)
1. I teach my clients that we train because we love our body, not because we hate it. Being healthy outside starts from inside.
2. Hypertrophy & HIIT are my favourite ones. I'm a technique freak so I'll make sure you won't rush any of your reps :)
3. We all here for results. Get yours with me :)
Download Sonia's Programme
WHAT Sonia's CLIENTS SAY
Sonia is a good motivator and her programs are designed and executed according to clients body requirements. I came up to her with a request to control my weight. She was quick to understand what program I needed and guided me accordingly. Her diet plans are boosted with training programs. As a trainer, she is highly professional and as an individual she is friendly, supportive, flexible and is an extremely hard working woman.
It's very nice to train with Sonia. I felt a warm welcome right on the first day, she follows me very closely with my goals, exercise, schedules and gave me a great advice on my nutrition intake. Even though I train together with my friend, she was able to adjust the exercises so that it aligns to each of our strengths and abilities. Full of energy, motivation, knowledge and continues to push us through to meet our goals. Always on time, flexible with her time table which is amazing for busy clients like us. Thank you Sonia.
Training is well organised and very professional. Sonia supports me every time I feel like I’m close to giving up.
Sonia is a friendly and helpful trainer, and a great motivator, who always designs challenging but enjoyable exercises.