1. I am 1/4 Czech, that’s where my last name is from!
2. I used to play Rugby for England u19's.
3. I got to the final 50 candidates for Big Brother 2018.
1. Level 1, 2 & 3 in Personal Training (Premier International Course)
2. Mentored by Tom Crudginton from Body Development, Bath for 4 years
3. Qualified Personal Trainer for 6+ years
4. Mens Physique 2018 UKUP Bodypower Champion
5. England u19’s Rugby Player
1. Vocal coach, with a hands on approach. To me, I always like the client to know I am there.
2. I specialise in improving body composition and most importantly, technical form.
3. If you are looking to drop body fat and add muscle tissue, then I am the coach for you!
Download Tom's Programme
WHAT Tom's CLIENTS SAY
I, Elizabeth Clark, have been training with Tom twice a week for the last 5 weeks and have thoroughly enjoyed his training methods and program customisation for my physically demanding goals. Tom is enthusiastic, professional, reliable, punctual, focused and goes above and beyond to make me push myself harder and harder in each workout.
Beginning on day one of my training, Tom sent me a unique welcome package that outlined his qualifications as a trainer and how he would tailor that experience to my successful results. This included a nutrition overview, weekly check-ups, fitness app updates with plans organised ahead of time, as well as tracking "my personal bests". It was an impressive start that has continued as a base for each and every workout.
Thanks to Toms training, l am positively challenged in each of my workouts and have learned how to focus on the correct form when doing a deadlift, bench press among many other machines that I was doing incorrectly before Tom was training me. As a result, I personally feel more confident in my body, especially because my personal bests continue to increase in weight lifting and stamina, while my body fat decreases week after week.
My experience working with Tom has been incredibly positive and hence why I feel he is ready for the next level of his training career. Please allow this email to stand as my strong recommendation for his level 2 application.
I have been training with Tom Bellak for a short time of 5 weeks and can already see progress in my strength week to week. He has provided me with the right tools to help reach my goals, such as diet and training regimes.
Tom is focused on helping me achieve my goals and makes every session challenging (& somehow fun). My fitness has increased noticeably and I’ve seen improvement in my ability to lift progressively heavier weights and generally push myself harder throughout each session. Importantly, he ensures that my technique is always correct to avoid any injuries short term and long term. I thoroughly enjoy working with Tom and would recommend him to anyone looking to improve their fitness with a dedicated trainer who focuses on technique and progress.